domingo, 19 de julio de 2015

My sad life after the strike

Hi friends, today I going to talk about how I feel right now, which is related to what I did during the strike, actually what I did not.
Every week I thought: this week I will read, I don´t know, for example two texts at day. As the weeks were passing my thinking was changing, it was no longer “I will read”, it was “I have to read” or “I have to read the texts or I will die”.
Anyway, I came back to class and I read a minimum of texts, so I´m totally stressed and I regret for not reading during the strike, especially for not read History (there are many many texts :c).
But it doesn´t matter, I trust in myself and in my abilities, so I´m sure that I will pass all my courses with good grades, but it doesn´t mean that I will be stressed until the exams finish.

Well, that´s my sad story, so if you have a summary of the texts please give them to me (jejeje) and I give mine to you.


1 comentario: