viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

My pets

Hi classmates, I am going to talk about the pets that actually live with me and the other pets that I´ve had.

The first animal that came to my home was “Canela”, she was a dog, a golden retriever, she was the best dog ever, because she was very friendly and smart and she lived for 9 years. When she was seven, she got sick with epilepsy and the she died.  During this time I had 3 hamsters, one was mine and the other two was of my sister.

Also in this time I had a rabbit and a chicken, the first called “Pancho” and the second called “pepe pollo”. The rabbit died when he was 5 years and when the chicken started to grown up we took him to the field and now he is a beautiful rooster.

Well, at that moment I don’t have a pet, but an aunt gave us a cat and we called them “Tomi”, he´s still living with me and sleeps in my bed every night. Then another cat came, but for his own, and we called him “Kaifas”, but one day he went to the street and never came back.

When the first rabbit died, my sister´s boyfriend gave to her another rabbit that she called “Juampi”, he was very friendly and cute, but he died like 2 weeks ago.

The last, is “Kazan”, he is a dog that came one year ago and is also a golden retriever, he is a crazy dog, the only thing that he wants to do is play all day and run. When “Juampi” was living they were best friend and they run together all day and in the night they sleep together.


Well those are all the pets that I´ve had. I leave you some photos. Also I would like that you tell me which have been your pets.   

9 comentarios:

  1. you are the pet's crazy in you neighborhood jjajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your rabbit look really nice but I love dogs jeje

    ResponderEliminar
  3. many pets Chanti, it's quite clear you love animals!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you had (and currently have) a lot kind of pets, I keep loving dogs and cats, rabbits are still weird to me

    ResponderEliminar
  5. They are a lot of animals!! You really must to love its

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I really love your dog pose its looking to the horizon full of hope

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I really love your dog pose its looking to the horizon full of hope

    ResponderEliminar
  8. A chiken... wow... I didn't expected that... anyway, is nice to know i'm not the only one who was owned a lot of animals.

    ResponderEliminar