viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

MY BEST HOLIDAY

I don’t know if I have a favorite holiday, because I have enjoyed all of them. That´s why I am going to tell you about my last holiday, specifically about my last trip.
This summer, me and my dad had planned to travel somewhere, we finally decide go to “Isla de Chiloe”, so we invited to my sisters and one of them wanted to go with us.
The three of us started in mid-February to travel in my dad´s car, we do it all night and in the morning we had arrived to Frutillar, there we got off the car and we walked around the town, it was very beautiful and small.
After that we went to a fishing village and then we went to Puerto Varas and had lunch and in the afternoon we slept in LLanquihue Lake.
At night we arrived to Puerto montt and there we passed the night and in the morning we started travelling to Chiloe. We crossed to the island in a boat and there we started to travel all the big island and the littles Island next to the big.
We stayed there for 2 weeks, specifically in Castro city, because is in the middle, so from there we went to the other places.
I loved this trip, because all the island and the south of Chile is very beautiful, I have always like the south, the place I couldn´t say what place I liked more in the island, because each one have a special thing, for example Cucao Lake, Ancud, Achao Island and others.  Also the people are very nice, we met a lot of “chilotes” and one of them said: “First I am chilote, then I am Chilean”.

Well, I really enjoyed this trip, so I totally recommended you.  

1 comentario: