viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

A country I´d like to visit


I always have wanted to visit all the countries of Latin America, so I’ll visit each one of them.


Five years ago, I went to Brazil and Argentina, so now I want to visit Bolivia. Last summer I wanted to go there with my friends and we planned the entire trip, even we bought the passages and three days before we had a problem and we couldn´t go.

For this reason I would like to go there this vacation. My university´s friends also want to go, therefore we have been planning the trip; the things we would like to do and the places we would like to know. Principally I want to visit the jungle and see the monkeys, there is a park called “Madidi” where there are a lot of kind of jungles animals, the problem is that we want to travel on February and on that date is the Bolivian winter, so we could have problems on the way.

I just like to go on holiday, I wouldn´t like live there or study there, maybe work, who know.


Well, this is my next destinations, what´s yours? 

4 comentarios:

  1. I think Bolivia is a very interesting land to visit

    ResponderEliminar
  2. May be you can go tho bolivia to see ther sea when the get it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you can know every country of this continent, I would like to know them in bicycle but I think this is very diffcicult.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like Latin-American countries, but i prefer Europe

    ResponderEliminar